Here are some very important care
instructions for your new Puppy. Please review and print them so you will have them on hand.
Prior to receiving your Puppy we recommend having these items for your puppy.
1. Blue Buffalo puppy for Toy breeds (Preferably lamb).
2. Weighted bowls that are very small.
3. A tube of Nutri Cal or Nutri Stat supplement.
4. A crate suitable for toy breeds.
5. A collar for id tag only.
6. A harness for walking.
7. Toys- avoid toys that are stuffed
animals and toys that have queaky noises in them. Some suggested toys are tennis balls, kongs, nylabones, rope toys, and chew
Pads for potty training.
9. An appointment with a veterinarian to have a well Puppy check within 48 hours after receiving your
Puppy. (Best if you call ahead a few days to schedule the appointment to ensure the Puppy will be checked within 48
hours of arriving at their new home).
Important information about transport stress.
Sometimes transport stress can trigger conditions when a puppy is being transported by airplane
or automobile. Such conditions can be treated with simple medications. A follow up with your vet within 48 hours can
easily detect if any of these conditions exist.
Please make sure your new puppy eats and drinks plenty of food and
water for the first few days. A tube of Nutri Cal is invaluable if a puppy don't eat as well as he/she should.